Skip To Main Content

Pay for Lost Materials

You can pay for lost library materials through PayK12. You need to get the total owed from the librarian before paying and this service does include a nonrefundable service fee. 

Pay for lost materials for Carroll High School at this link:

If you have any difficulties or need further help, see Ms. Rudder in the library or call (817) 949-5612 or email