Resources to Support Your Self-Care Needs
High School is hard. As you navigate these next four years, you will encounter situations that will cause you some stress from time to time. Stress is a natural part of life, but the key is how to manage it. One way to combat stress is through self-care. Self-care is taking the steps necessary to tend to your physical and mental wellbeing. Below are a variety of resources you can add to your self-care toolkit.
Your CHS counselors are ready to support you too. Please email us if you would like to connect, and we will follow up just as quickly as we can.
Using Music & Sounds for Calmness
- Spa Relaxing Music
- Macaroni Union - "Weightless" (Neuroscience research claims this song reduces anxiety up to 65%)
- Nature Scenes and Relaxation Music
- Relaxing Piano Music
- Leaves on a Stream: Audio mindfulness exercise with LeBron James
- Calm YouTube Channel: 10-Minute Daily Meditations
- Calm YouTube Channel: A Calm Body