The Mission of Carroll Senior High is to provide a positive learning environment with challenging and diverse opportunities to motivate and encourage all students to function at their maximum potential in a changing society.
Students learn in different ways.
Students learn best in a nurturing, respectful environment.
- Students learn best when they take responsibility for their own learning.
- Students make relevant connection between classroom instruction and society needs to become life-long learners.
- Students succeed because of high expectations.
Do what is right.
- Respect others and their property.
- Take pride in school property.
- Accept responsibility for your education and actions.